If you would like to see some of the other good ones, go to http://picasaweb.google.com/cmoeglin/LoosePark?feat=directlink
Saturday, September 12, 2009
New Pics
We have been trying to find time to take some new family pictures for a while and it just hasn't happened. I decided last time we did the studio thing that I didn't want to do that again. They charge you WAY too much and you are luck to get 2-3 decent pictures. Not to mention the fact that you are asking your kids to sit still and smile pretty for a complete stranger when they have just been thrown into a tiny room filled with all kinds of fun new things to play with that they are not supposed to touch. RIIIIIGHT! No fun for anyone. So today I decided that what I really want is new pictures of the girls since it has been almost a year and a half since our last family picture. Jeff and I really don't change that much from year to year anymore but the girls do. Rachel's hair was still short in the last pictures if that tells you how much she has changed. So after Jeff got home from his campout, we loaded of the kids, the cameras, a couple of changes of clothes, etc. into the car and headed off for a little photo shoot in the park. Kansas City is known as the "City of Fountains" because there are so many places in the area with fountains. I decided on a place called Loose Park because it has some of those fountains and it looked like it would have some cool places for pictures. The girls had a blast chasing after the geese while Jeff and I frantically tried to capture the moment and keep the girls from falling into the water. It was a fun adventure to a new place in town and we actually got some good pictures in the process. Between the two cameras, I think we took about 120 pictures and about 25 were good enough to earn a place on our web album after minor tweeking. ;) These are two of my favorites.

If you would like to see some of the other good ones, go to http://picasaweb.google.com/cmoeglin/LoosePark?feat=directlink
If you would like to see some of the other good ones, go to http://picasaweb.google.com/cmoeglin/LoosePark?feat=directlink
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
They are really growing up fast! Good pics. :)
What beautiful girls. I prefer to take all our pictures myself too. However I think my kids would be less silly for a stranger. Any way, your pictures look great!
Great pictures.
Very cute pictures! I can not wait to see the rest!
So cute! I keep meaning to take Sariah out there and do some pictures. Looks fun!
They turned out so cute! How could they not with your girls though?
Post a Comment