(Jeff catching the pumpkins.)
Monday, November 1, 2010
Halloween
We had our ward party early in the week where we did all of our trick or treating but since it was dark and Jeff decided to give himself a flat tire, we didn't get any pictures. So in the spirit of halloween, we put the kids in their costumes again to take some pictures. I also wanted to take a picture of the house from the outside, but apparently I forgot to take that one. They had fun in their skirts again and now I can FINALLY cook the pumpkins. Yeah! Here are the girls in their poodle skirts. We got some good smiles every time the pumpkins started rolling down the hill. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute girls! The skirts turned out so well done! I am sure the girls loved them.
Tell Jeff to stop getting flat tires, he gets them more than anyone else I know!
The skirts came out cute. I wanted to see yours too... ;)
Yeah, I think this is the 3rd flat he has gotten in that truck. Good thing we had a spare!
Tina: Jeff says mine looks more like a kilt since it is plaid. I will try to remember to take a pic next time I wear it. :)
Post a Comment