
Yes, it finally happened! After years of waiting (yes that is typed correctly), Kaitlyn has FINALLY lost her first tooth. Sunday night as Jeff and I were cooking dinner for the missionaries, Kaitlyn went into the bathroom to wash her hands and came back out with one less tooth, kind of. Both of her bottom two teeth have been loose for months and they both have had the adult tooth coming in behind, so even though she has one less tooth, she isn't really missing one and actually still has one extra. How do they grow up so fast!

3 comments:
:)
Fun stuff! I kept Conrad's first and put it in his scrapbook. He is a boy so he loves it cause that is just kind of gross! :-) Congrats Kaitlyn!
Kaitlyn thinks it is way cool too. She lost the second one less then a week later. I let her keep both but then Rachel lost one of them and she was so upset.
Post a Comment