Has anyone else bought a new car recently??? What a hassle!!!!
So I got really spoiled while working for the bank and would simply hand my registration form to the guy from the DMV, he'd call me with an amount for my check, I'd hand him a check the next time he came in, and he'd bring me the stickers for my car registration. Nice and easy!
He still works there, and I could probably still get it done nice and smooth by getting him out of the office, and just getting it done, but I decide not to push our friendship and decide I'll do the whole stand in line thing to get the truck registered. First comes the hassle of getting it to pass inspection (had to replace the bulbs in my brake lights and one mirror) then I print off my Property Tax Reciept, have my insurance card, have the title, have my id...sure..I have everything! Except my Propert Tax is only for my Residential. So then I have to go to the county offices to get a waiver for property tax, then back in line to get the truck registered. GRRRRR.......Have I mentioned I hate lines. Especially lines that are a waste of my TIME...GRRRR......
Ok. Over that.
WAY TO GO STEELERS!!! Quite a good game!
Kids are way to cute. Rachel turned 2 on Feb 2nd. We had Chocolate cake. Had to blow the candles out multiple times! We had a great family friend living here in KC for a while and when we went to visit Daren and his wife, he had a cake and we sang Happy Birthday and blew the candles out for everyone. So when we had Rachel's cake, we had to give everyone a chance to blow out the candles. Very cute. Oh and if you want to see Rachel's face LIGHT up when you are around her, ask her if she wants some chocolate. WOW...Chocoholic...Grandma Maughan version 2...Yeah...She's just like her Grandma! Loves the chocolate, any chocolate, thank you very much! Kaitlyn only likes milk chocolate. She is a little pickier!
Ok.. Tired enough to start rambling...Hope everyone is doing well. We'll post some pictures up here in a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like fun, only not the lines part. I only had to blow the candles out once. But, I had a superbowl cake! Check our blog for a picture. Happy birthday to Rachel the chocoholic!
I think the only thing better than doing that would have to be getting your driver's licence. I had to get a new one when we moved to Florida. I was 6 months pregnant with our first child and I had to wait in line for over an hour and a half at the "DMV" (actually a trailer with no AC). The heat was horrible but what was worse was the smell of the "migrant workers" getting their id's standing there with me after a long day of picking strawberries! Finally it all got to be too much and I tossed my cookies all over the floor! I was immediately handed my licence and I left. Moral of the story - if you are in a really long line get sick and you will get what you want!
Post a Comment