In January we had a pancake breakfast to raise money for Scout Camp. To help inspire the boys to sell tickets, I offerred a reward. Get a cheesecake, or shave my head. Top salesman gets to choose, and guess what he chose.
Yep. Shave my head. Let's just say it was amazing how many people wanted to sell tickets to shave my head. Wow...
Last night after scouts finished, I let Robbie go at it.
Let's just say there was quite the crowd! All of the youth and most of the leaders came to watch.
And yes...it was "bicced" afterwards. So now I have a horrible tan line. But guess what...hair grows back, and I think the Scouts appreciated the reward, and will look forward to the next time we have rewards for accomplishing tasks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
At least it wasn't a bicking b/c of your wife giving you a haircut! See link below!
http://bellefam.blogspot.com/2008/05/this-is-my-attempt-to-cutting-nicks.html
Oh it's not so bad... now you can look like the guy on American Idol- he lives in Kansas City too!
I'm not sure that you make a good bald man... I don't think I would either...
Its awesome that you did that. It would be a great reward.
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey-I'll take the cheesecake;)
Post a Comment