Oh, my! I hope that wasn't too hard to clean up! she is definitely your daughter, Jeff!
Oh goodness! Marli's FAVORITE is Pooh. All the way. Hope she doesn't get a hold of the honey, too......
Ha Ha Ha....
You're right...I'll clean up yogurt anyday over cleaning that up!! :)
That look as fun to clean up as the time Conrad smeared Crisco all over his clothes and arms! At least this was yummy! To bad you don't have a dog to lick it up. That is the only reason I could justify having one. :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, my! I hope that wasn't too hard to clean up! she is definitely your daughter, Jeff!
Oh goodness! Marli's FAVORITE is Pooh. All the way. Hope she doesn't get a hold of the honey, too......
Ha Ha Ha....
You're right...I'll clean up yogurt anyday over cleaning that up!! :)
That look as fun to clean up as the time Conrad smeared Crisco all over his clothes and arms! At least this was yummy! To bad you don't have a dog to lick it up. That is the only reason I could justify having one. :-)
Post a Comment