Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Budding Artist

One of our Winnie the Pooh movies has a little tutorial about how to draw Pooh at the end of the movie. Yesterday, Kaitlyn watch the movie in the morning and then wanted to color. A few minutes later, she brought me these to pictures. I was impressed at the time and decided that we should show them to Daddy later. As Kaitlyn was showing Jeff the pictures when he got home from work, I realized that she had drawn Pooh! AMAZING!!!!

Pooh

Happy face


5 comments:

Tina said...

That's a keeper! Are you saving her artwork? I love to look back at my old school drawings that my mom kept for me.

Colton Anne said...

It's so neat to see them finally learn how to draw and write! :)

hwg2g2 said...

Those are way cool! Tell her good job from me!

The Firths said...

It really did look like Winnie. I don't think I could do any better

Cari said...

Yes Tina, I did put that one in her "treasured records" folder. I don't do that very often but the pooh picture was definately won she can be proud of later in life.
Cari