Friday, October 16, 2009
School update
For all of you who are curious about how school is going, I though I would give you an update since mid-terms are here. I don't know exactly what my grades are in English and History since we don't really have any tests in either class, mostly just papers. I have gotten good grades on everything that I have turned in for both classes so I am pretty sure that I have an A in both classes. My Medical Terminology class is online so I can track it as I go. I am happy to report that I got a 168/170 on my mid-term and currently have 563/589 overall in the class. Yes, I am pretty stoked about that. I am glad that next semester I will only have to take 2 classes instead of 3 but I am glad that I got all of these classes out of the way first. I have a couple bigger projects coming up in history but they are not scary at all. The biggest is a 4-5 page research paper. For all of you who went to a bigger college or university, I'm sure you understand why I am not stressed out about school even with all the other things going on in life. I have definitely been blessed to have super easy classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Way to go! :)
hooray!
Great Job! Good Luck with the projects.
Yeah! Awesome!
It is always good to know you are a smart person! Yea, Cari is smart!
That's great, Cari. I'm proud of you!
~Andi
Post a Comment