Jeff actually had the date wrong for my next doctors appointment but I had to reschedule it and go in a week earlier because my silly doctor decide he needed a vacation or something. Anyway, so I got to take an extended look at the baby last Friday. I was in the ultrasound for about an hour as Dr. Bennett tried to get just the right angles of the baby. They were doing some measurements that show preliminary results for possible chromosome disorders. So far everything looks great. It was fun to watch the baby squirming around, scratching it's face, and putting it's feet on it's belly (I wish I could do that!). It appears that we have another kicker on our hands. ~Sigh~ Dr. Bennett also gave me a quick look in 4D mode just for fun so we have a couple of fussy pictures of a blob for the scrapbooks. You can see a nose and eye sockets on the blob at least. I guess that is a start. :)
Our next appointment will be Dec. 21st when we have the amniocentesis. We should get all the results back from that the first week of January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's exciting to get to see the baby. Hope all goes well, we'll keep you in our prayers. :)
Good luck with all that. We're praying for you.
Congrats! That is always exciting to see you baby squirming around inside. I hope everything continue to go well for you all.
Post a Comment