Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Grades
Grades are officially in for the semester. I got an A in English and History and a B in Medical Terminology. Hooray!!! Lessons learned for next time...no online classes for me. It is too easy to get behind. I'm glad I took the Medical Term class online though. It would have been SOOOO boring in the classroom. Here's hoping that any future classes I take are as easy as these ones were. Yeah right! For those of you who don't know, I will not be in school next semester. With a baby on the way, two at home, and a business that I am still trying to get off the ground, school can wait. We have also been throwing around the idea of sending Jeff back to school next summer. We think he only needs about 12 credit hours to get an Accounting degree and then he will be a lot more marketable. We still have to look into all the details though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
GOOD JOB! :)
Hooray!!!
Congrat's on the awesome grades!! Accounting degree could be wise... Diversity is a wonderful thing...and 12 credit hours is a smal time to invest, too.
Post a Comment