For those of you not in Missouri, I thought I would post a few pictures. The snow started coming before Christmas and not only has none of it gone away, it is still coming. Yes, as I look out my window right now, it is snowing big beautiful flakes of white. I saw a report on the news a couple of days ago that the Kansas City snow budget has already been exhausted for this season. I seriously don't remember it ever being this cold for this long in Missouri. I am SOOOO thankful for a warm home.
As for the holidays, we had a wonderful time visiting all the family. The girls got to open presents on Christmas morning with Grant and Christian which has kind of become a Christmas tradition for them. They had so much fun with the boys as always and still talk about going to Grant's house. We somehow managed to avoid all the germs that went around other families and beat all the bad weather. We made it to Angela's house and back without even having to slow down anywhere. The only place we had any problems was getting back into our driveway when we got home. I think I will leave that story to Jeffer though.


No comments:
Post a Comment