Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chopping block

Last night Rachel asked me if I would cut her hair. It has been a while since she has had a trim and Jeff was gone for the evening, so I thought maybe it would be a good distraction for the night. After a little bit of discussion and looking at pictures, Rachel decided that she wanted her hair short. I had been thinking about it for a while since it is going to be hot soon so we went short. I'm not brave enough to do bangs on my own or I might have given her those too. She got lots of compliments on it at church today. No, Kaitlyn did not get hers chopped off. She thought about it for about 30 mins since Rachel's turned out so cute, but I know that she really likes it long so told her she had to think about it some more. Not long after that, Kaitlyn was telling me that she wants her hair down to her waist so we will not be cutting hers off anytime soon.


2 comments:

The Firths said...

You really did a great job on her hair. Emma went through the same thing. I didn't think I'd like it, but her hair turned out okay too! Hope all is well.

Colton Anne said...

Very brave! Kayley would never want me to cut her hair short, but even if she did, I think I would cry! You did a great job!