Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The big 5

It is hard to believe that our baby girl is already 5! Kaitlyn is always full of giggles and smiles and love for everyone! She is such a light in our family and we are grateful for her everyday. For her birthday, we went to a water park for a picnic and some fun with friends and enjoyed a brief visit with Jessica and the kids. Kaitlyn had a ball. I think her favorite part was the buckets as seen in the next picture.

After the park, we got to play some more and watch movies and then ofcourse dinner, presents, and cake. Unfortunately, I took the picture of the cake with my phone and don't know how to get those pictures to the computer but she loved the whole day and went to sleep in about 2 seconds that night. The only thing that could have made it better was having Daddy home, but she was very understanding as is her way and was too busy to really know the difference.

3 comments:

MJStump said...

I have a way to get the phone pics to the blog. Add your email address in your phone as one of your contacts. Then send a photo message to your email. Then you open your email and save it to your desktop or wherever and then add it to the blog.

This is what I usually do. Hope it helps :)

What's up with the Walkers! said...

cool park, where is it? I can't believe you have a 5 year old, does that automatically make you older then me:)

Cari said...

Thanks for the tip Jody. I will have to try that.