Ok, this might seem like a funny picture to blog about, but it is the sweetness behind it that is important. When Jeff and I were first married, Jeff's Dad went on a fishing trip to Alaska and brought back a bunch of salmon for each of us kids. Jeff and I enjoyed that salmon immensely and it quickly became one of our favorite things to cook. However, the salmon eventually ran out and it is not cheap, so it has become a treat that we can enjoy together occasionally. So when our neighbor pulled out his smoker for the last time this season, Jeff ran to the store and bought this salmon as a surprise for me. Yes, it was DELICIOUS! I am so thankful for my sweet, thoughtful husband and all the things he does to make my life a little bit more enjoyable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds yummy!
Post a Comment