Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Kaitlyn's artwork
Sunday night as we were watching Cupcake Wars (the girls love that show), all of a sudden Kaitlyn ran to the art box for her notebook and a pencil. A few minutes later, she brought this picture over too me. In case you aren't familiar with the show, the last two cupcake artists have to make a 1000 cupcake display that goes with the theme of the event that they are catering too. The theme on Cupcake Wars that night was the AMA Awards, hence the music notes and country inspired hat. The big scribble was a large bird that she decided didn't go so well with the theme. The impression that I got as she was telling me about her picture was that this was the design of her cupcake display. I was a little impressed, ok a lot impressed, as I usually am when I see the creativity that comes out of this child at such a young age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've never seen cupcake wars, but it sounds like something I should watch... Kaitlyn is very creative too. :) P.S. We changed our blog address to: cbshawfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment