Monday, August 20, 2012

Baby Miss

While we were in St. Louis, we got the results from our amniocentesis. We are officially expecting a healthy baby girl to arrive around Christmas time. She has a balanced translocation like Jeff, which means that she is a carrier of the disorder, but it will not effect her in any way. The reality of bringing home a baby in a few short months is still sinking in some what, but we are so excited! The girls ask about her all the time. Rachel especially is curious about every move she makes and how she eats and how big she is. She can't wait to be a big sister. She has decide that she wants to share a room with the baby and she is determined that she will help feed, rock, and bath the baby. I'm afraid that this baby will actually have 3 mommies, not 1. She is very active and likes to use all the room that she has to bounce around in my belly. She is already making my life very uncomfortable even though this has so far been one of my easier pregnancies. I kind of have to take things one day at a time and how I feel seems to be very dependent on what position she has chosen from day to day. I truly have felt the blessings of the Lord with this one.With all the other stresses that we have been going through that have been more then enough for us to have to deal with, it has been such a relief to not have to worry about the baby as well.  Now if we could just figure out her name....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! You deserve a good outcome! I hope everything continues to go well with this pregnancy. And, I hope that your move goes easily for you!