At school, instead of wearing Halloween costumes, Rachel's class got to dress up as the characters from Letterland which is a system that they use to learn their letters in class. Rachel decided to be a Clever Cat and, personally, I think one of the cutest cats ever! She LOVED her tail.
For trick-or-treating, she wanted to be a princess of course so we agreed on Snow White since we already had the dress and so Mom wouldn't have to make 2 costumes. Plus she fits the character rather well, at least in looks. She made the pumpkin can at school.
I told her to give me her prettiest princess smile while I was taking pictures and this is what I got.
Kaitlyn decided on a cowgirl this year and since I once again didn't have to make anything for this costume, I was all for it.
She came up with the whole thing on her own and insisted on having a rope as well.
My pretty girls! Aren't they so cute? According to Jeff, they got tons of compliments on their costumes. Baby Miss and I stayed home and passed out the candy.
The Loot!
245 pieces of candy between the two of them minus a few that became casualties of skipping and running as Rachel's bucket began to overflow.

No comments:
Post a Comment