Monday, November 5, 2012

Productive Saturday, Creative Sunday

So this passed Saturday I decided we where going to have some work to start it off, and got everything set up, then had these two helpers ask what they could do...So being a smart parent that wants to teach his kids to work...I let them help!!!

Here's some pics.




 After we got them painted, we let them dry and I took the time to take in another bookshelf into our room and start unloading boxes on to the shelves.  After doing some sorting and getting rid of a couple, this is the end result.  It's been two years since my books were unpacked.

After finishing, I realized there were some series that I needed to finish buying.  And I told Cari, "it's like seeing a bunch of old friends again."  She laughed.

Then I got creative for lunch on Sunday since I found my cookbooks.


It is overnight stuffed french toast with a raspberry sauce.  It tastes better than it looks!!!

No, I didn't make the bread...that would have been a little overboard! :)

Looking forward to next weekend and the cooking!

J

1 comment:

SDLollypoppers said...

So, I actually don't like french toast, but I'd totally eat that. Miss your cooking!!