Last week, this cute little bug had what I thought was a bit of a cold. Turns out the running nose and slight grumpiness (no fever) was more likely caused by her two new additions. Sunday at church I felt in her mouth just to see if there was any swelling going on and what do ya know! There is a tooth!
In case you can't see them, here is a closer view. Somewhere between going to bed Monday night and Tuesday morning number 2 appeared.
This is her favorite place to be. It is just the right height for her to pull up on and walk around. Plus it allows access to everything on the couch. Isn't she so cute!
And this is why my laptop is not long on this table. After she removed my Recipes Shortcut (to an unknown location), I decided I better not let her have such easy access. Not to mention the difficulty of paying bills or surfing the web with her constantly pushing the "backspace" or "esc" buttons. GRRRRR!


No comments:
Post a Comment