Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Proud Momma
This morning as I was reviewing our day with the girls, I mentioned that I had parent/teacher conference with Rachel's teacher right after school. Kaitlyn got all excited and asked if they could go to Natalie's house (neighbors) while I was at the conference. She then explained to me that Natalie had hurt her leg and was in a cast so she couldn't play during recess and Kaitlyn wanted to go to her house after school to "help" her. Now I am not completely naive to the way my child's brain works and I knew she mostly was using this as an excuse to go play with her friend. However, just the idea that Kaitlyn recognized an opportunity to serve her friend, which lead to a discussion about how she really could help Natalie, was a proud moment for this momma that I felt I should share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment