So up to this point I have been able to say I don't react to poison ivy. Then I decide to be stupid and go after some old, mature, and well established poison ivy over at Anthony and Jessica's last Thursday night. Friday I didn't react, but started to itch Fri night, and Saturday had some on my neck, elbows, and in my right eye. Today it was rough at church, so after getting the lecture from my bro, I went to the clinic; the nurse practioner laughed.
So they have me on a steroid. One of the possible side effects is hyperactivity. Oh boy. But the itching is supposed to go down.
Oh yeah...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Sorry about the poison ivy. Mostly I wanted to say Happy Birthday Cari...I wouldn't have remembered had I not seen the PI post. Hope you are doing something fun and eating cheesecake or something equally yummy!
Where's the picture of the birthday girl blowing out the candles???? oh...are you too OLD for that now:)
Oh sheesh!
Way to go, Jeffer. I'm sure Cari LOVED playing nurse on her BIRTHDAY!!! :) Silly boy, age does funny things sometimes! And, I hope Cari's birthday was great! Give her a hug for me.
haha! Happy B-Day Cari :)
'Not fun. 'Hope it is way better by now!
Hey, I hope Cari had lots of fun for her Bday. Happy belated Birthday, girl!
ha ha....
Post a Comment