Friday, March 12, 2010

Argh!

Yay! The baby counter FINALLY is under 100 days! I have thought about taking it off so many times since it is not really accurate for us anyway. What do you think?

Sorry, no baby update this week, it will have to wait til next week. The kids and I have had a HORRIBLE stomach bug this week so all activities and appointments were canceled. Jeff has been able to avoid it so far but only because of all the prayers that have been going up on his behalf. Thanks everyone! I think he will spend most of the weekend sleeping however since he has been burning the candle at both ends trying to take care of all of us on top of having one of the busiest weeks at work while getting to play boss. Poor guy!

1 comment:

The Firths said...

Hope Jeffer stays away from the bug... Sorry that you guys are down. I'd say keep the counter up, just cause its a good "starting" point. It may not be accurate, but its at least got a good "idea"