
I am finally getting pictures of the Easter dresses posted! I had this material laying around so I decided last minute that I would go ahead and make the girls some dresses. Easter was the perfect motivation. I didn't have a pattern so I kind of had to wing it but I think they came out pretty good. Rachel's fabric had the frogs on the bottom but it was too long for her so the frogs became the sleeves. I decided on a different style of sleeve for Kaitlyn's once I had experimented enough on Rachel's and figured out how to make it work. It really was much easier then I thought it would be. Rachel wanted to wear hers to church today so I made Kaitlyn put hers on as well and Daddy shuffled them outside for the pictures. Jeff said that this one of them holding hands was their idea, not his. I absolutely love it that my girls are such good friends!

7 comments:
Wow! Very impressive that you not only made dresses, but without a pattern. I'm so amazed people can just take some material and create such beautiful things with it, the dresses are impressive!!
So cute! Nice job on the dresses they look great!
The dresses turned out way cute!
The dresses are almost as cute as the girls. You are very talented, Cari. Wish I could just "wing it" on the sewing machine. We miss you guys!
~Andi
Very cute and I'm really impressed! I'm impressed when anyone makes a dress...I've made two for the girls and both times decided I prefer to buy them! It's almost just as exciting if you find them at a great deal!! Love them both though!!
Super cute! Wish I could sew. You're so crafty!
I just came across your blog (through another friend's blog...) and am feeling a little slow on the uptake, but making up for lost time (I went back to read up on Ashley as well as Lily), so this is really not related to the Easter dresses (though I'm impressed - no pattern!) as much as it is to say "greetings" and "you couldn't hide forever" :) - I've got you on my Reader now...
Happy Mother's day and have a good week...
(Yes, it's Julina Lambson, now based in IN)
Post a Comment