Sunday, July 24, 2011

69 degrees

Last night Jeff decide to cook some fried chicken wings (YUM). In the process, Jeff smoked up the house a little so we opened up some windows and turn off the A/C to air out the place a little. The original intention was to turn it back on as soon as the smoke was clear but after eating, we both noticed this nice little breeze that was kind of pleasant. When we went to bed, it was 75 degrees in the house so we decided to just leave everything open. This morning at 8am it was 69 degrees inside. I LOVE summers in MN! I REALLY want to be a snowbird when I grow up. :)

1 comment:

hwg2g2 said...

Very cool! Ha ha! Cool! I'm so funny! I was thinking the same about Utah when we were here and it was in the 100s in MO. Michael so want to move here with 0 humidity!