Luckily I have this laptop, but Cari and I can't use the same computer, and it gets frustrating when we try...so I spent some time on the web looking (newegg, microcenter, pricewatch) and decided that spending $200 for a new computer just wasn't in the budget. Frustrated I tried craigslist just to see what was there. EUREKA!!! Found a guy that was rehabbing them and had some for $40.
So still not the best. I'll consider myself lucky if it lasts a year, but this way Cari and I can both work on projects in the evening without getting on each others nerves waiting to use the computer. Granted, I have to do all the installations of programs...and still have to work on getting all the data off the old drives... but at least that is doable.

2 comments:
And a friend has a monitor that is newer that she is just going to give us as well. This one booted up in no time at all this morning! YEAH!
Oh and I can't even tell it is on because it is SO quiet!
Post a Comment