They grow too fast! I can't believe that they are now both old enough and big enough to be in twin size beds! Rachel hasn't been sleeping well so we decided to get her a big bed like Kaitlyn's. This also warrants the purchase of sheets to go with the bed and of course my little princess wanted Princess sheets. Last night was the first night in the big bed and I am pleased to report that Rachel slept peacefully through the WHOLE night! WOOHOO! And she has been playing so much nicer today. Amazing what a good night sleep can do.
While I'm at it, I thought I would share pictures of the quilts that I made for them as well. They picked out the fabrics for the quilts themselves. I love how they are completely different but still similar colors and styles. You can't really see it in the pictures, but they both have a heart pattern in their quilts and they both have butterflies and daisies.

2 comments:
Love the quilts! Little girls do grow up too fast!
Oops that was from me Heather, but i was signed in under my sisters account.
Post a Comment