Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lastest crafts

For our last Relief Society activity, one of the things that we learned how to do was some simple hair barrettes. I actually wasn't able to participate at the activity because I was in charge of something else, so I had a friend show me the flowers that they had learned that night along with a bow that she knew how to make. Since I had just made dresses for Kaitlyn, this was a great way to use up some leftover scraps and now I have cute accessories to match the dresses. I figured out the loopy bow with the ribbon on my own. This has become one of my new favorite time killers. :)


Of course, now I can't find these ones in Rachel's hair so I can get a better picture. They are similar to the flower but have pointed petals. So cute and easy to make!

One of Kaitlyn's new dresses. Apparently, I didn't take a picture of the other one. It is a similar style made out of the pink daisy fabric.

No comments: