Since we are finally settle in a more permanent location again (finally!), I have been looking for a piano. I have wanted Kaitlyn to start piano lessons for a while, but didn't feel like we could do that until we had a piano at home for her to practice on. I had been searching craigslist for a while looking for something that was in decent shape and that wasn't too big but just wasn't finding anything within our budget that was what I wanted. Then I found this one:
It is EXACTLY what I have been looking for! It is a smaller upright like the one my parents have and it is in excellent condition. The best part...it was FREE!!!!! The person giving this piano away could have easily sold it for a couple hundred bucks, but she just wanted to get it out of her way. I could not be happier about this latest craigslist find! Can you say SCORE!!!!! Now I just need to find a someone to tune it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment