I learned with Rachel that when a child asks for a haircut, you cut their hair or they find a way to get a hair cut on their own. So when Lexi asked to have her haircut after I cut Jeff's one morning, she was put in the chair with the cape and I cut her hair. It was just a trim but it was her first haircut so we had Daddy take a picture. A few days later, I was putting Rachel's hair up for ballet and Lexi ask for a ballet bun too. She now asks for a ballet bun on a regular basis. She likes to have her hair done. She usually tells me how she would like it styled for the day. If I try to do something different, she will take it out and just let it go free. When you have curly hair, that usually means crazy hair so we do what she wants. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment