Monday, August 3, 2015

New House

We have been in the house for over a month now and I am just now posting pictures. I wish I had the excuse of being too busy to find the time but the reality is I just forget. So here it is in all it's lived in glory! It is Monday so it is a mess, but that is reality folks. If I waited to take pictures of it until it was clean, you would never see it. :) Aren't my models so cute?
Entry
Piano Room
Family Room/Kitchen from the fireplace 
Family Room/Kitchen from the Stove
Kitchen 
Playroom/Loft 
Kaitlyn's Room (not completely put together yet)

Rachel and Lexi's Room 
Kid's Bathroom 
Master Bedroom/Sewing Room 
Master Bedroom cont. (our room is always the last to get organized) 
Master Bath #1 
Master Bath #2



1 comment:

Tina said...

Double sinks in the master bath--Nice! The whole place looks nice, but that's my favorite feature...because we currently all share one bathroom at casa Mayo.